Monday, November 2, 2009

MAJOR CROP PRODUCTION

MAJOR CROP PRODUCTION

Geographical factors, such as climate (which includes temperature and rainfall), soil and topography, influence agricultural practices and production. The major food crops (such as cereals and pulses), cash or commercial crops (such as oilseeds, jute and sugarcane), and plantation crops (such as tea, coffee and rubber) are given, along with the conditions of their growth and other relevant facts, in tabular form.

FRUITS

VEGETABLES

SPICES

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.comWhats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete